Maybe I should try listening and not let my head rule me anymore.
Just praying the vocation prayer yesterday made me felt at peace.
Just seeing Teresa yesterday makes me feel more comfortable, much as i didnt want to talk, yet seeing her just gave me peace.
Just going for mass today gave me more assurance.
I was afraid then.
I'm still afraid now.
BUt i know that God is always there waiting.
I may doubt him.
I may lose faith.
BUt i know He will still be there waiting for me.
The more I see him wait..
It gives me the urge to really want to trust him fully.
It makes me really want to surrender my life totally to him.
I look forward to the day where my fears will be gone.
I look forward to the day where I know that i can trust him fully.
Even though i may be afraid.
But at least i know i will still go on trying
As i know that God is always there for me.
Lord, open my stubborn ears so that i will be able to Listen to your call.
Help me to trust you O Lord and be confused no more.
Amen
Just praying the vocation prayer yesterday made me felt at peace.
Just seeing Teresa yesterday makes me feel more comfortable, much as i didnt want to talk, yet seeing her just gave me peace.
Just going for mass today gave me more assurance.
I was afraid then.
I'm still afraid now.
BUt i know that God is always there waiting.
I may doubt him.
I may lose faith.
BUt i know He will still be there waiting for me.
The more I see him wait..
It gives me the urge to really want to trust him fully.
It makes me really want to surrender my life totally to him.
I look forward to the day where my fears will be gone.
I look forward to the day where I know that i can trust him fully.
Even though i may be afraid.
But at least i know i will still go on trying
As i know that God is always there for me.
Lord, open my stubborn ears so that i will be able to Listen to your call.
Help me to trust you O Lord and be confused no more.
Amen
"Come onto me,
all ye that labour and are heavy laden
and i will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for i am meek and lowly in heart;
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy
and my burden is light."
No comments:
Post a Comment